Have questions about being employed as a student? See our tips below!
Finding a Job
Biola’s Career Center is now utilizing Handshake to connect you with on campus jobs, internships, part-time jobs and full-time post graduation job opportunities. Start Searching for On Campus Jobs today. Please use your Biola email address and Net ID for logging in.
For assistance in your job (on or off campus) or internship search process, you are invited to make an appointment with a Career Advisor or Peer Internship Coordinator for additional guidance and search tips.
How soon can I look for a job on Handshake?
- New students are welcome to log in and begin job searching as soon as they have registered for their first semester of classes.
- Continuing students are welcome to begin searching at any time.
When is the best time to look for an off campus internship?
- The best time to look for a job or internship is one to two semesters before you want it to start.
What is the benefit of job searching in Handshake?
- Biola on campus jobs are exclusively listed on Handshake.
- Employers who are recruiting on Handshake are looking for college students/graduates. Additionally, many have reached out to us and are looking to exclusively recruit Biolans.
- Our Employer Relations staff is also in touch with the employers in Handshake so our Career team may have additional information to help you to successfully connect with the organization and ultimately increase your chances of success.
- You can create a profile in Handshake in order to get recruited even when you are not logged in.
Can I get some help with my resume and/or cover letter?
- You are invited to make an appointment with a Career Advisor or Peer Resume Reviewer for guidance and tips for your resume or cover letter in the self-serve appointment channel in Handshake.