国产偷拍视频The aim of Student Ministries is to be lifelong, healthy ministers of the gospel in the church and to the world. Student Ministries value being anchored in God's Word, being biblical servant leaders, models of Christ-like character, builders of the church and messengers of the gospel.
- Revive Ministries – provides a safe atmosphere for prayer and spiritual care to those who are in need.
- Fives – is an opportunity for students to set aside an hour every Tuesday at 5 p.m. to be led in quiet prayer, reflection, confession, praise and meditation on Scripture.
- Sabbathing – is one Saturday a month where students can explore the process of Spiritual Formation through a time of solitude, meditation and reflection led by a trained facilitator.
- Honduras Water Project – is a spring break mission opportunity to develop water irrigation and share Christ's love in local Honduran villages.
- Tijuana Ministry – occurs regularly, every other Saturday, and focuses on sharing the hope of Christ with children, youth and families in a Tijuana community.
- Brown Bag Ministry – builds relationships through weekly interaction with the homeless population of Long Beach.
- Christian Muslim Understanding – builds relationships with the Muslim community and focuses on learning how to effectively share the truth and love of Jesus Christ.
- California School Project – seeks to impact area high schools for Christ through on-campus Bible clubs, evangelism training, mentoring and prayer.
- Evangelical and Mormon Interactions (EMI) – equips individuals to be effective ministers of the gospel to members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints through local interactions, and trips to Utah during Interterm and Spring Break.